These four holiday recipes are both scrumptious and healthy.
A happy-go-lucky, finger-food dessert choice, these no-bake sweet treats brighten up just about any event or celebration. Pull them out after your team’s loss to cheer up discouraged fans.
Whether you’ve got a vegetarian in your group or are just watching your calories, this hand-held grilled portobello wrap is the perfect tailgating food at only 300 calories per serving.
Pies and the holidays just seem to go together, but taking them to a tailgate party is a bit tricky because they are fragile to transport and hard to serve. Hand pies are individual treats that can be made ahead of time (even frozen) and brought to the game with very little fuss.
The holiday season is here, bringing good tidings, visitors and delicious delicacies. Just as Christmas is celebrated with gingerbread and fruit cakes, the festivities of Hanukkah include eating potato latkes, also known as delicious potato pancakes.
You can do so much more than a cold vegetable tray with ranch dressing to fill out the menu for a tailgate party. Football season marks the tail end of fresh corn season, so get this on your menu soon.
While waiting for the gridiron grill to heat up in readiness for the classic tailgate food of burgers and brats, the hunger bunnies still have to be satisfied. A delicious accompaniment to your beverage of choice while you wait are these two-bite morsels.
When the weather dips, tailgating calls for hot soups. Check out these recipes.
In the belly-filling fare of potluck football parties, who knew a man-pleasing dish could have secret nutritional value? Enter the Chili Cheese Haystack.
Put on a twist on your tailgate menu this weekend. These alternative “sliders” will not only be super delicious snacks for the vegetarian, but will have the die-hard carnivores clamoring for their share, too.
Dessert often gets neglected at tailgating functions, but whip up a batch of this homemade slow cooker bread pudding and your tailgating buds will be begging you for more.
The grill is made for more than just hot dogs and brats. Use it as a cooktop for hot dips like this Mexican favorite: FUNdido.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Rangers Rally To Beat The A’s, 9-4
- Suspect Fires At Irving Police, Officers Return Fire
- North Texas Man Getting Second Chance At Life
- The Adventures Of Nigel & Whippie: With Montez Bishara
- Will Animals Take Over?
- Idea For A New Rangers Movie
- Ben & Skin: Other Parts Of The Paper
- Killed Youth Pastor Remembered At Memorial