Red Kettle Campaign
A Wal-Mart shopper grabbed his cell phone and started recording when he noticed a Salvation Army bell ringer taking money from the red kettle.
Thanksgiving is not complete without Cowboys football, but there is more to the game than just the score. It is also the official kickoff of the Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign.
The Salvation Army kicked off their Tarrant County red kettle drive with a Texas-style cattle drive. Cowboys mounted their horses with their cattle dogs alongside at in Fort Worth.
It’s become a symbol of the holiday season, today the Salvation Army kicked off its iconic red kettle campaign. North Texans will soon be able to make donation at more than 400 retail locations.
Country star Kenny Chesney will perform at halftime when the Cowboys host the Redskins on Thanksgiving Day to kick off the Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- KT And Baldwin Ride The Texas SkyScreamer
- Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans
- Comedian Bobby Lee Joins New School
- Birdman Flying High For The Heat
- Judge Denies Motion To Revoke Brent’s Bail
- Game 5: Quick Makes 24 Saves To Help Kings Top Sharks 3-0, Up 3-2 In Series
- Rangers Coach John Tortorella Explains Benching Of Brad Richards
- North Texas Woman Condemned For Boy’s Starvation Loses Appeal