The Salvation Army kicked off their Tarrant County red kettle drive with a Texas-style cattle drive. Cowboys mounted their horses with their cattle dogs alongside at in Fort Worth.
It’s become a symbol of the holiday season, today the Salvation Army kicked off its iconic red kettle campaign. North Texans will soon be able to make donation at more than 400 retail locations.
Shoppers at Fort Worth’s Ridgmar Mall were surprised Monday morning to see a cattle drive making it’s way around the mall. The event was to kick off the annual Salvation Army kettle drive.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members