Texas has 11 major bridges that need repair, 11 highly-traveled highway segments that need safety improvements and 38 road segments that suffer from unacceptable congestion, according to a national nonprofit group.
On January 11 a ruptured gas line, leak and subsequent house explosion took the life of one man and injured two firefighters. Today Atmos Energy once again was working to repair a gas leak in a residential area.
Toyota Motor Corp. said Wednesday it’s recalling 778,000 RAV4 SUVs and Lexus HS 250h sedans in the U.S. to fix a suspension problem that could cause crashes.
If the air conditioning unit at your home was manufactured before 2010 expect a common summer repair to cost up to triple the usual amount.
The triple-digit temperatures are taking a toll on North Texas drivers and their vehicles. The heat wave has meant busy days and nights at auto service centers, courtesy patrols and tow truck companies.
Monday is day 24 of temperatures above 100-degrees in North Texas. Increased usage also increases the likelihood of breakdowns, but the BBB warns that it’s ‘buyer beware’ when it comes to finding a repair company.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing