Delays and changes could ease headaches for drivers trying to maneuver through a major Arlington railway construction project.
Tackling home repairs on your own is already a pain. Make sure you have the right tools.
Hundreds of electrical workers from North Texas are starting their second week in the northeast. Workers are helping restore power to the areas hit hard by Superstorm Sandy.
The new agency over the Alamo says the Texas shrine needs $1 million in state funds for an “extensive list” of repairs that have been put off too long.
After inspecting 48 Boeing 757 aircraft for seats that could potentially loosen during flight, American Airlines says all of the planes are back in service and all necessary repairs have been made.
The changing North Texas weather of hot days and drenching rains can wreak havoc on concrete/slab foundations. Officials with the BBB say they’ve seen a 70-percent increase in the number of inquiries about foundation companies and they expect the number to increase.
The historic Lakewood Theater is on the mend after the devastating est Dallas hailstorm on June 13. Damage left the theater with 90-percent of the glass in its 100-foot art deco tower destroyed and half of the theater marquee smashed.
Latest DFW News
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In DFW
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus