Republican Party (United States)
Representative Ralph Hall is set to become the oldest member of the U.S. House ever, a few months shy of his 90th birthday.
Texas lawmakers have slammed the EPA over a new pollution rule they say will cause electricity shortages and cost hundreds of jobs. But it appears they are ignoring the agency’s attempts to work closely with energy providers to prevent problems.
Texas lawmakers gave their initial backing Monday to legislation that would criminalize intentional, inappropriate touching during airport security pat-downs, but it was so watered down it provoked angry outbursts from conservative activists, who decried it as toothless.
Latest DFW News
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting