Ricky Stenhouse Jr
Danica Patrick slid into her chair at NASCAR media day Thursday and promptly informed her audience she’d only answer racing-related questions.
Nowhere – not the airport or even the State Fair of Texas – is the people-watching more entertaining than at Texas Motor Speedway.
Greg Biffle regained the lead when he charged under Jimmie Johnson with 30 laps left Saturday night, then pulled away to end his 49-race winless streak while giving owner Jack Roush another NASCAR Sprint Cup victory in Texas.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. gave Roush Fenway Racing its fourth consecutive Nationwide Series win at Texas Motor Speedway by taking Friday night’s O’Reilly Auto Parts 300.
Ricky drives the #6 Blackwell Angus Beef Ford Fusion for Roush Fenway Racing in the Nationwide Series.
The natural progression would next take Stenhouse to NASCAR’s highest level on a regular basis. But not just yet for the up-and-coming driver.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr stops by to chat with Elf. Ricky drives the #6 Blackwell Angus Beef Ford Fusion for Roush Fenway Racing in the Nationwide Series.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
Latest DFW News
- Pet Of The Week: Raven
- Woman Killed While Crossing Arlington Street
- Grand Prairie Man Suspected In Double Murder Arrested In New Mexico
- Moore Residents Sort Through Tornado Debris
- Medicine Cabinet Dangers: What Every Parent Needs To Know
- Viral Video: Zach Sobiech’s Last Days
- A Romo Tribute: ‘Cyst You Been Gone’
- Boy Scouts To Decide Policy On Gay Members