Police are still investigating what led up to a crash that ended with a funeral escort officer dead.
A stretch of one of Arlington’s busiest streets is about to get a makeover – and commuters say it’s about time.
A funny thing happened on the way to the big game! Babe Laufenberg and the CBS 11 Sports crew finally made it to New Orleans, but not without a few wrong turns.
Texas has 11 major bridges that need repair, 11 highly-traveled highway segments that need safety improvements and 38 road segments that suffer from unacceptable congestion, according to a national nonprofit group.
It may seem counter-intuitive, but the long, soaking rains of the past couple of days actually make highway conditions safer….at least in the long run.
The Texas Department of Transportation isn’t letting the holidays get them blue. They are already out treating roads as potentially snowy weather moves in.
In an area that gets a mere 3 inches of snow a year, Dallas snowplow drivers live in fear of major winter storms like the one that crippled their city almost two years ago, the week before it was to host the Super Bowl.
Engineers are analyzing unpermitted gas well access roads in Fort Worth, to see if they could be contributing to extensive flooding to properties along the Trinity River.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Search For Survivors Continues After Deadly Oklahoma Twister
- Thunder Star Kevin Durant Makes $1M Tornado Pledge
- Top 10 Family Cars Of 2013
- Small SUVs Fare Poorly In New Crash Tests
- Road Test: 2014 Kia Cadenza
- Severe Weather Threat Closes Schools Early
- Storms Developing West of DFW
- Rare $10 Bill Marked For City Of West To Be Sold