In the heart of the Cultural District in Fort Worth sits Arlington Heights, an older neighborhood tucked away near the museums.
Three DFW roads are now on Texas’ top 10 “transit challenges” list. Two are on the Dallas side, and one is in Fort Worth.
In just a short while North Texas will start getting the first of what is expected to be drenching rain. That means drivers will need to be extra cautious when getting behind the wheel.
Most Americans who traveled during this Thanksgiving holiday came face to face with an American reality: while there is much to be thankful for, our infrastructure is not one of those things.
The oil, gas and wind industries have been huge for the Texas economy. One result of that boom has also meant that the oversized tractor-trailers and other heavy equipment used in energy production are taking a terrible toll on Texas roads.
A nonprofit highway industry group says its study found decaying Texas roads are costing motorists more than $23 billion a year.
When it comes to Texas roads, a new report suggests their poor quality costs drivers thousands a year.
With its new campaign, TxDOT is updating its longstanding motto ‘Drive Friendly’ to remind drivers that driving friendly is all about driving safely on the roads as well.
Fort Worth’s mayor says she’ll ask the city council to build a “back to basics” budget to put the city on a firmer financial path and help restore better, basic city services like roads, infrastructure, and public safety.
According to a study by CNBC, Texas’ overall transportation infrastructure is ranked as the best in the country.
Testimony will update legislators on the transportation budget and experts will offer ideas for fixing the funding shortfall and what changes in federal transportation laws mean for Texas.
A new study, by the Texas Transportation Institute at Texas A&M University, suggests there isn’t enough being done to ensure the nation’s transportation system will be able to keep up with job growth, when the economy gets better.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Overpowers Rangers, 9-2
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom