Police in Fort Worth believe one man is responsible for at least 16 aggravated robberies within city limits and across Tarrant County since June. Now the department is asking for your help finding out who he is.
Fort Worth police think a string of game room robberies are connected after one man is shot during an arcade holdup early Monday morning.
A reward is now being offered for information in a string of Dallas robberies — seven of them happening on and near the Katy Trail.
Police in North Texas have a warning for anyone who buys things from internet sites like Craigslist. The alert comes after several people were robbed.
Police have identified the man who held up the Johnny Joe’s convenience store on September 8th as 20-year-old Michael Ladell Effinger.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin
- Despite Tornado Damage Nat’l Polka Fest Kicks Off In Ennis
- North Texas Storm & Tornado Damage Could Reach $250 Million