It’s almost to the point that the easiest way to spot a corrupt politician is to see who’s winning in Chicago.
Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. owes his constituents a full explanation of why he hasn’t been on the job this summer.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing