The NFL is looking to make the Rooney Rule more effective after eight available coaching jobs and seven for general managers did not go to a minority candidate.
Three black former NFL head coaches say the league needs to rethink its Rooney Rule for promoting minority hiring after 15 top vacancies were all filled by white candidates since the regular season ended a month ago.
The Fritz Pollard Alliance is calling for the NFL to expand the Rooney Rule to include coordinators, assistant head coaches and club president positions.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Residents Seek Answers For Public Shelter During Storms
- As Recovery Continues, Hopes Springs Eternal For Moore Tornado Victims
- Wild Bounce, 4th Line Grit Has Bruins One Win Away From Conference Finals
- Rangers Win Behind Recent Call-Up Wolf
- Man Card Court: Salads On Instagram
- NBA Playoff Schedule
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW