Texas now appears ready to step back from the strenuous accountability policies it has long been a national leader in championing.
The 180,000 square foot Perot Museum of Nature and Science opened its doors for the first time on Saturday morning.
The new Perot Science Museum of Dallas opens in December. At a cost of nearly $200 million, it presents a unique addition to the city’s skyline.
A Texas billionaire financing space robots, mining near-earth asteroids for platinum and gold, may sound like the plot line to the latest 3-D adventure movie, but it isn’t.
Dallas billionaire Ross Perot has visited his hometown to donate $1 million to a financially struggling Texas college he attended.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: May 22
- Fort Worth Residents Seek Answers For Public Shelter During Storms
- As Recovery Continues, Hopes Springs Eternal For Moore Tornado Victims
- Wild Bounce, 4th Line Grit Has Bruins One Win Away From Conference Finals
- Rangers Win Behind Recent Call-Up Wolf