The Indiana Pacers’ offense finally matched their impressive defense.
The Mavs are going to have some cap room to play with this summer. In case Deron Williams doesn’t work out, they’re making some coningency plans. Including, reportedly, Roy Hibbert.
Lesson learned: Don’t over-celebrate on Dwyane Wade’s home court or else he’ll … score only 5 points on 2-of-13 shooting in exacting his revenge?
Paul George and the Indiana Pacers are getting more and more confident. They should be with the way they’re playing — especially on the road. George hit seven 3-pointers and finished with a career-high 30 points as the Pacers won in Dallas for the first time in eight years, beating the defending NBA champions 98-87 Friday night.
Latest DFW News
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Police: Family Violence Claims Two More Victims
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington