Security is top of mind for local race coordinators feeling the impact from this week’s bombings in Boston.
Thousands took part in Dallas’ first-ever Commitment Day 5K. The race was one of 33 similar events all aimed at sparking a movement to help people begin the year with a 5K run, and encourage them to stick to their goals throughout the year.
With RAGE in full effect at Cowboys Camp in San Antonio, Richie decided to try and show up some of the youngsters and participate in a dash.
You can take part in a 5K walk to benefit cancer research Saturday. The 8th annual Dallas/Fort Worth Lymphomathon is a walk to raise funds and awareness for the Lymphoma Research Foundation.
Latest DFW News
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus