Sexual harassment claims against Tarrant County District Attorney Joe Shannon led to the first calls Wednesday for him to step down.
Tarrant County District Attorney Joe Shannon is accused by a former employee of repeatedly making unwanted sexual advances and turning his office an unworkable environment.
The Attorney General of Texas released the ruling Wednesday, after the county argued it should be allowed to keep certain details confidential.
- Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
Latest DFW News
- Funeral For Firefighter Killed In Dallas Blaze
- Arlington Man Faces Sentencing For Meth Ring
- Fort Worth Opens Pools Closed By Budget Cuts
- The View From The New Texas SkyScreamer
- Review: “Epic” Is Summer’s Best Family Film
- TRR: Total Request Roger!
- Viral Video: Google Glass 2.0
- Solar-Powered Plane Lands In DFW