Saint Patrick’s Day
The Dallas St. Patrick’s Day Celebration had bright sunshine and warm temperatures for the annual parade.
Thousands of partygoers celebrated St. Patrick’s Day at Dallas’ 33rd annual parade, which stretched along the blocks that make up Greenville Avenue.
From authentic platters to corned beef and cabbage tamales, here are some of the best places to get your Irish fare fix this March.
One year ago Wednesday a Dallas family huddled to mourn the loss of a restaurant and bar they operated for 25 years. But Jeannie Terilli says it didn’t take long to decide that they would re-build the restaurant that bears the family name.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game