Toyota says its U.S. sales rose 20 percent last month from June, as the Japanese automaker that has been battered by recalls continues to draw customers.
General Motors Co. says its U.S. July sales rose slightly from June, an indication that uneasy consumers are still spending on big-ticket items such as cars and trucks.
The upward trend for sales tax collections across the state continues.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Sex Offender List Closer To Pulling Job Details
- Texas Radioactive Waste Bill Killed For Error
- Failing Schools Could Get Special Districts
- Help May Be Available For Uninsured In West
- Cleburne Parents Arrested After Adopted Son Dies
- Tornado Hits West Texas Town Of Blanket
- Romo To Miss OTAs After Undergoing Back Surgery
- Troy Buys Shoes For Cowboys OTAs