SALT LAKE CITY
Justin Seymour scored 11 points, including the go-ahead 3-pointer, to lift Utah to a 62-53 win over SMU on Tuesday night.
Romney isn’t revealing what he did while he held the public’s trust, both as head of the Olympics and as Governor of Massachusetts. With each passing week, Romney creates more questions about what he has done in the past and what he will do in the White House.
Down to the trademark “W”, W. Mitt Romney is literally the second coming of the George W. Bush: the economic strategy that led to the worst American economy since the Great Depression and the Bush legacy of secrecy in the face of questions from the American public.
Reserve Jason Terry scored five of his 22 points in a 13-0 fourth-quarter run to lead the Dallas Mavericks to a 94-77 victory Saturday night over Utah and hand the slumping Jazz their fifth straight loss.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Rangers Release Lowe, Add Teahen As Minor-Leaguer
- Sports Verdict: Who’s The NBA’s Biggest Villain? LeBron James Vs. David Stern
- Police Seek Dallas Food Store Robber
- Approved Bill Would Drug Test Some Unemployment Benefit Applicants
- Parker Guides Spurs To 2-0 Lead In West Finals
- Krzyzewski Returning To Coach USA Basketball
- Pacers Couldn’t Stop The Perfect Play
- IndyCar Series Driver James Hinchcliffe Joins New School