American children eat as much salt as adults — about 1,000 milligrams too much, or the same amount as in just one Big Mac.
Up until now, there wasn’t a single snow plow stationed in all of North Texas. Every time the region got clobbered by a storm, road crews had to wait for plows to arrive from other parts of the state.
No need for a salt shaker on the Thanksgiving table: Unless you really cooked from scratch, there’s lots of sodium already hidden in the menu.
The government is telling half of the U.S. population to drastically cut their daily salt intake. That’s the advice to consumers — and the food industry — as the government issues new dietary guidelines.
Leo DiCaprio Passes the ‘Salt’ at the Box Office
- Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
Latest DFW News
- Kings In LA For Pivotal Game 5 Against Sharks
- GameStop’s Q1 Net Income Falls 25 Percent
- Canseco Avoids Assault Question, Challenges Shaq To Fight
- Report: Knicks’ Carmelo Anthony Has Partial Tear In Shoulder
- Funeral For Firefighter Killed In Dallas Blaze
- Arlington Man Faces Sentencing For Meth Ring
- Fort Worth Opens Pools Closed By Budget Cuts
- The View From The New Texas SkyScreamer