Samsung Electronics is ratcheting up its rivalry with Apple with its new Galaxy S 4 smartphone, which has a larger, sharper screen than its predecessor, the best-selling S III.
By showing off a phone with a flexible screen, Samsung is hinting at a day when we might fold up our large phone or tablet screens as if they were maps.
New ‘ultrahigh definition’ sets were shown off Monday by LG Electronics, Sharp, Sony and Samsung Electronics at the International CES gadget show in Las Vegas.
A research firm said that Samsung’s Galaxy S3 overtook Apple’s iPhone 4S as the world’s best selling smartphone for the first time in the third quarter.
Google is adding a few more gadgets to holiday shopping lists, including the latest in Google’s line of Nexus smartphones.
Latest DFW News
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson