Federal authorities are turning over four former gang-owned properties in Dallas to the local Habitat for Humanity.
She is known as the prosecutor who took on Dallas City Hall in the largest corruption trial in the city’s history. Now Sarah Saldaña is ready to continue fighting public corruption as the new U.S. Attorney for North Texas.
Latest DFW News
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit