CBS 11 viewers save big with Steals & Deals. Each week during CBS 11 News they have the opportunity to learn about products offered at huge discounts in the metroplex.
Most tax filers are getting a refund after they file their 2012 return. With the average refund running about $3,000, a lot of people will be thinking about what to do with the extra cash.
This week marks the official start to Christmas and to saving big. This week we have three local companies in Steals and Deals.
A North Texas family is sending their son to college, but they don’t want to send any more money than they have to.
About half of Americans are unprepared for a financial emergency, and a quarter of the country has no rainy day fund whatsoever, according to a new survey.
If you are a “night owl” and a TXU customer a new service plan could save you hundreds of dollars a year on your bill. TXU now has a set of plans that offers customers free nighttime energy usage.
Twitter is great source for information, news and now savings. The micro-blogging social media site allows users to share information in 140 characters or less, but it’s also possible to find a bargain.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members