A ruling is imminent after months of testimony in Texas’ sweeping school finance trial. The trial began Oct. 22 and involves lawsuits filed on behalf of about two-thirds of public school districts statewide.
The more than 600 Texas school districts suing the state over funding are wrapping up their case.
The state judge hearing arguments in the Texas school finance trial denied a motion to allow districts to resubmit evidence after errors were uncovered.
Texas students overall just aren’t “getting it” in the classroom, according to a new study that challenges the state’s policy on student achievement.
The Keller ISD school board approved a plan Monday night to charge students to ride the bus.
Educators fear a new measure that will slash $4 billion in funding to Texas public schools over the next two years will permanently handicap them.
A GOP-backed measure that includes new distribution formulas for public schools is getting a set of hearings Thursday in the Texas Capitol.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Solar-Powered Plane Lands In DFW
- Jury To Decide Fate Of Man Who Killed Sons
- Big Texas Cities Show Strong Growth
- Jarrett & Petty Among NASCAR HOF Inductees
- DFW Exhibit Shows Last Art Seen By JFK
- Johnson Always Feels Good At Colonial
- Fort Worth Police Officer Hurt In Crash
- Video Of Man’s Home Torn Apart By Tornado Goes Viral