It’s the 11th hour for school education funding in Texas. Legislators have a self-imposed 5 p.m. Friday deadline to work out differences between House and Senate funding bills.
On Tuesday Governor Rick Perry turned down an offier to meet with President Barack Obama at the El Paso airport and no meeting happened while President Obama was in Austin last night.
The Plano ISD is facing a $30 million funding deficit. So why did its board of trustees just vote to buy a $6 million building?
A deal on the federal budget would remove the strings attached to $883 million in stimulus funds for Texas.
The budget forecast for Arlington ISD schools is bleak. So teachers in the district want to make sure everyone knows just how bad it is. Facing a possible $48 Million shortfall, AISD is considering deep cuts and reductions.
Latest DFW News
- Demand For More Living Spaces In Dallas Likely To Boost Jobs Sector
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo