A Texas judge has reaffirmed an earlier ruling requiring the Boy Scouts of America to turn over “perversion” files kept on abuse claims, though it’s unlikely that will happen soon.
A former scout leader says it’s time the Boy Scouts lift the ban on gay members and leaders, and for the first time in a century, the organization is talking about it.
Latest DFW News
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air