Over 70 percent of the time a minor is killed by a gun, the gun used was housed in that minor’s own home.
The saying ‘lock and load’ is now probably being uttered more frequently in the East Texas town of Gun Barrel City. The town has passed a resolution that encourages residents to own a firearm.
A suburban Dallas sheriff said Wednesday he doesn’t consider all gun control to be unconstitutional, days after posting on Facebook that he wouldn’t enforce any laws by “misguided politicians” infringing on the Second Amendment.
Gov. Rick Perry says he’s disgusted by the left using the massacre in Newtown, Conn., to advance a pro-gun control agenda.
Seems cut and clear. Not many superfluous words. Broken down it means: there will be a structured military and the citizens may own and brandish guns. This has been an entry in our constitution that generates and navigates the hot current of emotion.
From our sports to our schools, guns are controlling America in a very flawed, fatal direction.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Cowboys Sign 3rd Round Pick Terrance Williams
- Outlaw Items Up For Auction By Dallas Company
- 11 North Texans Indicted In Prostitution Case
- VIDEO: The LeBron James Headband Game
- The Good Ol’ Days: When Gas Was 93 Cents Per Gallon
- Road Test: 2013 Toyota Avalon
- Automakers Finding Many Customers Now Appreciate Simplicity
- Sporty New Corolla Aimed At Youthful Buyers