Securities and Exchange Commission
Shares of beleaguered retailer J.C. Penney are up more than 6 percent in aftermarket trading on Thursday after billionaire financier George Soros disclosed a 7.9 percent stake in the company.
A Dallas-based power company says it is considering filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy to restructure $32 billion in debt.
A federal judge has denied a request by Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban to throw out a civil lawsuit accusing him of insider trading.
A 61-year-old woman living in Maine was sentenced to 80 years in prison for operating a Ponzi scheme through a wealth management firm in Plano.
Banks would be barred from trading for their own profit instead of their clients under a rule federal regulators proposed Tuesday. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. backed the draft rule on a 3-0 vote.
A watchdog report says Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has no grounds to claim that Securities and Exchange Commission attorneys engaged in misconduct in an insider trading case against him.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Chicago Evens Series With 6-5 Win Over Boston
- Rangers Rally To Beat The A’s, 9-4
- Suspect Fires At Irving Police, Officers Return Fire
- North Texas Man Getting Second Chance At Life
- The Adventures Of Nigel & Whippie: With Montez Bishara
- Will Animals Take Over?
- Idea For A New Rangers Movie
- Ben & Skin: Other Parts Of The Paper