Senate Education Committee
The national conservative group FreedomWorks is sponsoring a school choice rally at the state Capitol.
Texas Education Commissioner Michael Williams is set to speak as the state Senate Education Committee discusses several bills affecting classrooms.
The new head of the Texas Senate’s education committee said it’s too difficult for the state to close down poorly performing charter schools, but more charter schools should be allowed to open.
Texas Senators from both parties say the state may have gone too far in imposing a zero tolerance policy for bad behavior in schools.
Top education leaders examining charter schools in the Texas Senate are considering tuition vouchers again to allow families more school choice.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth’s Forest Park Pool Need’s Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified
- Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation
- NHL Playoffs Schedule
- More Texans Inquiring About & Installing Storm Shelters