The NFL has agreed to pay $42 million as part of a settlement with a group of retired players who challenged the league over using their names and images without their consent.
Tarrant County District Attorney Joe Shannon is accused by a former employee of repeatedly making unwanted sexual advances and turning his office an unworkable environment.
The Justice Department has reached a $1.4 billion settlement with Transocean Ltd., the owner of the drilling rig that sank after an explosion killed 11 workers and spawned the massive 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Texas lawmakers are hearing testimony about the possibility of levying fees on tobacco firms that weren’t part of the state’s multibillion dollar 1998 settlement with major cigarette companies.
West Virginia University will pay the Big East $20 million to settle a lawsuit that clears the way for the Mountaineers to join the Big 12 in July.
Dozens of people sickened last year after eating salmonella-tainted eggs will receive compensation, including a Sachse 3-year-old who spent a week in the hospital because the infection had spread to his bones and muscles.
The state is involved with that national lawsuit over allowing merchants to offer alternate payment information or even discounts to people who don’t use high fee credit cards to pay their bills.
The new rules force debt relief firms to be more honest. Geri Detweiler with the debt education website, Credit.com, explains how these companies now have to disclose information to you before you hire them.
A man who was beaten by a Fort Worth police officer in 2008 isn’t happy about the city’s financial settlement in the case.
A man who says he had his head slammed into a wall by a police officer could see a big payday from the city of Fort Worth.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members