Sex offender registration
In the age of online dating a state bill, co-authored by a representative from North Texas, will probably be of special interest to women and men entering into a new relationship. Texas House Bill 21 proposes creating a Domestic Violence Registry.
The reward for a North Texas sex offender has increased to more than $10,000. Jimmy Ray McMillan is on the Texas 10 Most Wanted Sex Offender list and is currently wanted for failing to register as a sex offender.
The eviction notice came last week. “I mean, it floored me,” said Joshua Gravens, 26.
A convicted Fort Worth child molester has been added to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Sex Offender list. A $3,000 cash reward is now being offered for information leading to the capture of Juan Alfredo Gandarilla.
The Texas parole board has started removing the sex offender status from thousands of parolees who’ve never been convicted of a sex crime.
A new state law set to take effect in September will make it legal for anyone who is at least 15-years-old to have sex with someone up to four years older.
Latest DFW News
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest