After a string of highly publicized sexual assault reports by SMU students, a task force was established in hopes of creating a safer campus.
Audio recordings may help convict a North Texas pastor of sexual misconduct charges involving a girl under the age of 18.
Authorities in Haltom City are releasing information about the indictment and arrest of a former high school teacher, accused of having sex with at least four students. Former Haltom High School computer technology teacher Tonya Flink was arrested in December.
Two alleged sexual assault cases on the SMU campus have generated a review of the university’s method of handling sex assault claims.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game