Tarrant County District Attorney Joe Shannon is being accused of investigating and prosecuting a man based on information Shannon got from his own wife.
Tarrant County released more than 100 pages of emails, notes and other documents related to a sexual harassment charge against District Attorney Joe Shannon Friday afternoon.
The eyes of Texas, and of the internet, are on a Tarrant County couple after they caught a ball tossed into the stands at Wednesday night’s Rangers game against the Yankees at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington.
Latest DFW News
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance