Dr. Crystal Foster talks about some of the latest medical headlines including a new study about germs in the workplace, the overall health of Baby Boomers, and why men shouldn’t watch television.
This year’s flu season has been especially bad for the nation, with many states seeing widespread cases. Here are several resources to help you and your family avoid the illness, or get better faster.
Max Schwolert, a teenager from Marcus High School in the Lewisville ISD, died after developing complications related to the flu. He had been sick since Christmas Day.
Nearly half of the students at one North Texas elementary school were out sick today. An illness started spreading through Carroll Elementary in Frisco on Tuesday, and today 330 of the 700 students were absent.
When doctors need more information, turns out they turn to the same source as most people: Google.
You get a flu shot every year, but still get sick with another kind of flu. What if you could get one shot that would tackle all types of flu?
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Cowboys Sign 3rd Round Pick Terrance Williams
- Outlaw Items Up For Auction By Dallas Company
- 11 North Texans Indicted In Prostitution Case
- VIDEO: The LeBron James Headband Game
- The Good Ol’ Days: When Gas Was 93 Cents Per Gallon
- Road Test: 2013 Toyota Avalon
- Automakers Finding Many Customers Now Appreciate Simplicity
- Sporty New Corolla Aimed At Youthful Buyers