Silver Linings Playbook
“Argo” is in big with the Golden Globes, but not so much with the Oscars. “Lincoln” is sitting pretty with the Oscars, but was mostly left out in the cold at the Golden Globes.
The Civil War saga “Lincoln” leads the Academy Awards with 12 nominations including best picture, director for Steven Spielberg and acting honors for Daniel Day-Lewis, Sally Field and Tommy Lee Jones.
Nominations for this year’s Academy Awards are set to be announced on Thursday, and Oscars expert Dave Karger thinks it could be a “real race” between many films.
Steven Spielberg’s epic “Lincoln” led the Golden Globes on Thursday with seven nominations. Among them are best drama, best director and acting honors for Daniel Day-Lewis, Sally Field and Tommy Lee Jones.
Two of the BEST movies of the year are in theaters this week, including Ang Lee’s “The Life of Pi.” This one is based on the book by Yann Martel and is being compared to “Avatar”
Latest DFW News
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes