Consumer Reports found significant levels of arsenic in apple juice earlier this year, and now, the magazine has a new study, showing many brands of rice also contain the toxin.
To protect against skin cancer, doctors typically recommend smart sun habits like wearing sunscreen or staying indoors. A new study might add drinking coffee to the mix.
Aspirin could help prevent skin cancer. Women are being advised against hormone replacement therapy after menopause. And male birth control could be coming soon.
Taking common painkillers such as aspirin or ibuprofen may dramatically reduce a person’s chances of developing skin cancer, a new study found.
A new study found that melanomia, the most dangerous form of skin cancer, is on the rise, especially in young women ages 18 to 39.
A new study of a promising Alzheimer’s treatment has doctors buzzing that the drug may reverse the deadly neurodegenerative disease.
The FDA has approved a new drug called Erivedge to treat basal cell carcinoma, the most common form of skin cancer.
The FDA has approved a first-of-its-kind device, called MelaFind, that makes detailed, digital images of skin growths and uses a computer to analyze them for signs of cancer.
The Food and Drug Administration has approved a first-of-a-kind drug to treat the deadliest form of skin cancer by targeting a particular genetic mutation found in about half of patients.
These days, you can find smart phone “apps” that promise to do just about everything. Now, there’s one that says it can help determine your risk for melanoma. The new apps claim to turn your smart phone into a medical imaging device.
Texans will be enjoying the Memorial Day weekend at cook-outs, pool parties and trips to the lake. But before going out, don’t forget to protect your skin.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Police Officer Hurt In Crash
- Video Of Man’s Home Torn Apart By Tornado Goes Viral
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test
- School Supplies and Toys Donated To Tornado Victims
- One Man Dead After Shooting At Southlake Town Square
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare