A 90-year-old man skydived from 11,000 feet over South Padre Island. Russell Louden wanted to jump out of a plane since he tried to become a paratrooper during World War II.
Want to do something fun with your dad for Father’s Day? Check out these exciting activities that are sure to be an adventure!
If your daily routine is getting a bit monotonous, kick it up a notch with a little adrenaline-pumping action. From rock climbing to skydiving, there are plenty of places in North Texas that offer intense, exhilarating activities for the thrill seeker in everyone.
Before leaping into the air from 10,000 feet up and falling at about 120 miles per hour, here are some important tips to know before going skyward with a skydiving company.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing