James Bond is in a box-office photo finish with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny over what looks to be the last slow weekend of the holidays.
The “Twilight” finale and “Skyfall” continued to dominate the box office on a typically slow post-Thanksgiving weekend that brought big business for holdover films.
The sky’s the limit for James Bond’s “Skyfall.” The 23rd Bond film hauled in a franchise-record $87.8 million in its first weekend at U.S. theaters.
Skyfall” is the latest James Bond movie starring Daniel Craig. This is the 23rd film in the series and marks the third time Craig has played iconic 007.
The folks at Coke Zero challenged train passengers to win tickets to the latest James Bond flick. But the contestants only had 70 seconds to prove that they too could be James Bond.
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May...
Latest DFW News
- CBS 11 Programming Update
- Authorities Seize 50 Pounds Of Cocaine In Texas
- Preparing For Severe Weather In North Texas
- Banged-Up Lundqvist Ready To Go For Rangers In Game 3
- The Other Team’s Playbook: 5.21.13
- Reacting To Romo’s Cyst Surgery
- OK Tornado Survivor Finds Dog Buried Alive In Rubble
- An Afterthought On The Network Upfronts