The FDA says smokers who are trying to quit can safely use over-the counter nicotine gum, patches and lozenges for longer than previously recommended in a move to help millions of Americans kick the habit.
Businesses are doing it, hospitals are doing it… will the City of Fort Worth be the next employer, and first major city in the country, to ban the hiring of smokers?
The new year means some big changes for Baylor Health Care System in Dallas. Baylor says if you use tobacco of any kind, no need to apply.
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,...
- Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer IndyCar Firestone 550 At...
- Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Rangers vs Blue Jays - June... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Alcohol A Factor In Multi-Fatal Crash
- Rangers end 6-game skid with 8-7 win over A’s
- Plano Burglar Hitting Up Homes For Plastic
- Family Blames Dallas VA Hospital For Vet’s Death After Botched Surgery
- CareFlite To Take-Off From Frisco Permanently
- Dallas, Flower Mound Begin Spraying For West Nile Virus
- Thrifty Says Offer Of Free Rental Car Was Mistake
- Weekend Autopsy: Behold, The Power Of Twitter