The Justice Department wants the largest cigarette manufacturers to admit that they lied to the public about the dangers of smoking, forcing the industry to set up and pay for a self-criticizing advertising campaign.
The American Lung Association gave Texas a failing grade in their annual State of Tobacco Control report.
Secondhand smoke kills more than 600,000 people worldwide every year, according to a new study.
Ryobi is recalling a half-million cordless drills because they can overheat.
It’s the strongest evidence yet that second-hand cigarette smoke is bad for kids.
Even though the idea went over like a lead balloon the last time the Texas Legislature was in session, anti-smoking activists are once again pushing for a statewide smoking ban.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing