Richie snapped a picture of this monster that was out at our Mudbug Bash on Saturday in downtown Dallas.
Authorities say a northeast Texas woman recently learned a hard lesson: Don’t try to kill a snake by setting it on fire.
An unwelcome visitor at a North Texas jail – 5-foot-long rat snake – has been freed by a reptile-friendly deputy.
A North Texas toddler is recovering after getting bit by a copperhead snake earlier this week. It happened as the two-year-old boy and other children played on the playground at North Star Learning Center in Richardson.
Rural hospitals in North Texas are reporting a substantial increase in snakebites patients this season.
Did you enjoy the mild winter? How about all of the rain North Texas received in the spring? Well, you’re not the only one — snakes did too! The warm winter and damp spring means we can expect a bumper crop of snakes.
A Border Patrol agent in Texas captured a 6-foot boa constrictor that officials believe someone had as a pet, but dumped when it got so big.
Officials with the Humane Society of North Texas in Fort Worth say the arrival of dozens of snakes is going to be a huge financial responsibility. The 79 boa constrictors, pythons and anacondas are part of an animal abuse case.
A North Texas snakebite victim says he won’t make the mistake again. Gabriel Flores was bit by a copperhead snake while trying it keep it away from some kids playing soccer in Arlington.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Prosecutors To Announce Prostitution Bust Later Today
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision