The Texas House has unanimously passed a resolution honoring slain former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, saying he “was clearly dedicated to the idea of putting others first.”
There were all kinds of people lined up: parents and children, friends and co-workers and solitary citizens — all waiting for the moment the white hearse bearing Chris Kyle’s body passed by.
Meet Chris Kyle. He’s a former U.S. Navy SEAL, one who racked up military records for kill shots and instilled such fear in his enemies he became known as ‘The Devil of Ramadi.’ But when his wife gave him an ultimatum about being a father, would he put down his gun or return to the fight?
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans
- Comedian Bobby Lee Joins New School
- Birdman Flying High For The Heat
- Judge Denies Motion To Revoke Brent’s Bail
- Game 5: Quick Makes 24 Saves To Help Kings Top Sharks 3-0, Up 3-2 In Series
- Rangers Coach John Tortorella Explains Benching Of Brad Richards
- North Texas Woman Condemned For Boy’s Starvation Loses Appeal
- RJ Choppy: “I’ll Eat A Sandwich From The Restroom Floor”