An ode to bargain shopping is the biggest song on radio and it’s also proving to be good business for one Texas non-profit organization.
Since the “Inaccurate Reception” in Seattle on Monday night, football fans around the country have expressed their displeasure for the current state of the NFL, and they demand one thing…
Remember all of the old Cowboys songs of the past? The Fan thinks you can do better!
In honor of Ivan ‘Pudge’ Rodriguez’s retirement ceremony at Rangers Ballpark tonight, New School’s Jasmine wrote and performed a song for the catching legend.
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Indianapolis is going to be the hot-spot, the football Mecca, the center of the NFL universe as players, fans and celebrities alike descend on the mid-western city for Super Bowl […]
When Staff Sgt. James Cooper begins to miss his wife and his children back home at Fort Hood, he puts on some Lou Rawls “You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine” and his mind drifts away from the harsh realities of war.
You knew it had to happen! A local rapper by the name of “Cyrus” sent Newy this little gem of a song called “Hotel Charlie Sheen”
Here is a new Anthem supplied by the FANaddicts! What do you think?
….for your listening pleasure! What do you think? Read the lyrics below!
A FAN fan sent in a new theme song for Greggo’s Junk but did the great Greggo approve it? Ch-ch-check it out. And of course, tons of people’s junk. Good junk and bad junk.
We stumbled upon a new song, and Rangers fans are going to LOVE it!
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Summer Wedding Planning
- Severe Weather Moving Across North Texas
- AP Source: Jordan Changing Team Name To Hornets
- Oklahoma City Thunder, Kevin Durant Pledge $1 Million For Tornado Relief
- Bruins Expecting Desperate Rangers In Game 3
- Big 12 Delays Baseball Tournament After Tornado
- Super Bowl 50 Goes To San Francisco, 51 To Houston
- Kings Preparing For Game 4 Showdown With Sharks