Southwest Airlines is making a 180-degree turn and raising fares on many routes by up to $10 per round trip.
American Airlines’ CEO acknowledges that passengers have had a rough few weeks on the airline but says the carrier is working through its issues.
Southwest Airlines Co. said a key measure of passenger revenue rose as much as 8 percent last month as it benefited from fare increases even as its planes carried fewer people.
Dallas police are investigating the circumstances behind human remains found in a field.
Southwest Airlines is rolling out the first of a new, larger plane that will start hauling passengers next month.
A new study for Forbes magazine shows that the brand both men and women desire the most is Dallas based Southwest Airlines.
If you’re buying an airline ticket soon, get ready to pay a few bucks more. According to fare trackers, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines and JetBlue Airways are leading a round of price increases.
Southwest Airlines Co. flight attendants are the latest group of workers to agree on how they will integrate their seniority with that of workers at AirTran Airways.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Young Red Wings Have Evened Series With Blackhawks
- If Henrik Lundqvist Is Anything But Great, Rangers Won’t Stand Any Chance Vs. Bruins
- Garbage Truck Wreck Injures Two
- Magic Try To Follow Howard Trade With Lottery Luck
- Built To Win Now, Knicks Didn’t Get Close
- Spurs Rout Grizzlies 105-83 In West Finals Opener
- Wizards’ Bradley Beal On Derrick Rose: ‘I Think He’s Scared’
- Heat Prepare To Take On Pacers