A 40-year-old woman died and her 14-year-old son was seriously burned after fire swept through their rural Van Zandt County home Tuesday morning.
A Kennedale couple will be homeless for Christmas after a space heater caught their mobile home on fire.
Using an electric space heater to stay warm this winter? Better check to see if it’s one of the 2.2 million heaters Wal-Mart recalled after getting reports of burn injuries and property damage from fire.
- Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
Latest DFW News
- Arlington Man Faces Sentencing For Meth Ring
- Fort Worth Opens Pools Closed By Budget Cuts
- The View From The New Texas SkyScreamer
- Review: “Epic” Is Summer’s Best Family Film
- TRR: Total Request Roger!
- Viral Video: Google Glass 2.0
- Solar-Powered Plane Lands In DFW
- Jury To Decide Fate Of Man Who Killed Sons