And on the 8th day after another disappointing .500 season, God looked down through the hole in the roof of his favorite team’s stadium and said “I need a makeover.” So God made a draft.
I’m calling B.S. on CBS’ Phil Simms. And, for that matter, the 49ers. With two weeks to prepare for the Super Bowl, San Francisco lined up in an illegal formation on the game’s first play.
Manti Te’No. As in, nope, still don’t believe his version of the fake girlfriend supposed hoax. When Katie Couric asked him why he never went to visit “Lennay Kekua” when she was on her death bed, he said “I guess it didn’t occur to me.” What the what?!
And in a 2013 already saturated with unfathomable, sensational headlines, I went a week without eating food and lost 17 pounds. Oh yeah, and I got tricked into an aerobics class.
And put a sock in it Texas A&M fans. Yes, you beat the Crimson Tide. But you also lost 2 games, in the SEC. You have zero claim to a National Title. Stupid Aggies. None.
Were you as nauseated by Ray Lewis’ last dance as I was? First of all, his pre-game show was downright silly. I mean, with all the smoke and fire and Nelly’s “Hot in Herre” and the plot of grass for some kind of perverted prop.
You’re probably not going to like this, but the Cowboys’ season was a success. Yep, even at 8-8 and missing the playoffs. How’s that? Because after training camp I forecast Dallas as 8-8 talent that with a fortunate bounce or two could top out at 9-7.
Iconic voice of the ‘Boys Brad Sham was almost moved to cuss in jubilation. Instead, he smartly settled for “How ‘bout them flippin’ Cowboys?!”
We’ll never forget the day we watched the Cowboys’ 1st win in Paul Brown Stadium. Tears and football don’t usually mix. But Sunday in Cincy was magical.
Kudos to the crowd of over 81,000. They were lathered and loud. They booed when necessary, cheered Emmitt Smith’s appearance on JumboJerry and even – unprompted, mind you – broke into a “Let’s go Cow-boys!”
Whether you’ve reached the end of your rope or merely the end of your week, welcome to Whitt’s End
2 signs of the Cowboys’ Apocalypse on Thanksgiving at Cowboys Stadium: 1. Out of confusion, Tony Romo ran a quarterback sneak on 1st-and-10 with his team trailing 28-6; 2. Out of boredom, a female fan below the press box was actually knitting.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin