Sprint Cup Series
David Gilliland thinks Danica Patrick should “shut up and race.” Patrick wants Gilliland to race her the same way he races other drivers.
Matt Kenseth captured his second straight race at Kansas Speedway on Sunday, holding off Kasey Kahne to become the third straight Sprint Cup driver to win from the pole.
NASCAR cracked down on Penske Racing on Wednesday, suspending seven crew members of defending Sprint Cup champion Brad Keselowski and teammate Joey Logano and levying $200,000 in fines.
NASCAR said Friday it might take a closer look at how it approves sponsors after the National Rifle Association became the title sponsor of this weekend’s Sprint Cup race at Texas during a national debate over gun rights.
The race ended with Hamlin in the hospital, Logano in a shoving match with Tony Stewart, and Kyle Busch celebrating a victory that seemed secondary to all the fury at Fontana.
NRA’s sponsorship with Texas Motor Speedway was announced during the track’s media day Monday. The April 13 race, the first scheduled night race of the season, will be known as the NRA 500.
At the Daytona 500, the focus was not only on racing, but on safety, after a harrowing crash injured more than 2 dozen people Saturday, including a man from North Texas.
For so long, Danica Patrick was just a pretty girl in a fast car surrounded by a crack marketing staff who parlayed a few golden moments on the track into worldwide fame.
Danica Patrick says she does not plan to race in this year’s Indianapolis 500 because she wants to concentrate on her first full-time season in NASCAR’s Sprint Cup series.
Jimmie Johnson regained the lead on the final restart, beating Brad Keselowski in an ending two-lap shootout to win Sunday at Texas and add to his NASCAR Sprint Cup points lead with two races left.
Johnson is the top qualifier for the race at Texas Motor Speedway after a fast lap of 191.076 mph Friday. It’s his second week in a row as the polesitter, and he won last week at Martinsville
I’d always heard that NASCAR was like no other, but I had never attended such. So on the first race day at Texas Motor Speedway on April 6, 1997 I decided to give it a shot.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Overton DQ’d At Colonial For Using Putting Aid
- San Antonio Flooding Kills 1; Dozens Rescued
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas