St. Patrick’s Day Parade
The Dallas St. Patrick’s Day Celebration had bright sunshine and warm temperatures for the annual parade.
aint Patrick’s Day is this weekend so that means Dallas residents living on the “M” Streets are getting ready for big crowds headed to the area for the annual parade on Greenville Avenue.
Some residents of Lower Greenville Avenue are embracing the prospect of huge crowds this St. Patrick’s Day weekend, but others are more skeptical.
It appeared Dallas’ St. Patrick’s Day Parade was about to die until Mark Cuban stepped in. “It’s fun,” Cuban told CBS 11. “I’ve killed so many brain cells at the St. Patrick’s Day Parade,” he added.
News of the annual Greenville Avenue parade going away got several people motivated enough to raise the money needed to keep it going.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin
- Despite Tornado Damage Nat’l Polka Fest Kicks Off In Ennis
- North Texas Storm & Tornado Damage Could Reach $250 Million
- KT And Baldwin Ride The Texas SkyScreamer
- Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans
- Comedian Bobby Lee Joins New School
- Birdman Flying High For The Heat
- Judge Denies Motion To Revoke Brent’s Bail