State Highway 130
The free ride has ended for drivers on the Central Texas toll road with the nation’s fastest speed limit at 85 mph.
A new toll road, running from San Antonio to Austin, is set to soon open. While that may not be surprising, especially in Texas, the speed drivers may be allowed to travel has people talking.
Latest DFW News
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases