With the general election only weeks away, a Texas judge has temporarily blocked the state from ordering counties to strip their voter lists of names that belong to people the government thinks may be dead after thousands of letters were sent to voters telling them to confirm they are alive.
New state laws now give more protection to not only victims of domestic abuse, but their pets, as well.
A new state law says school buses must be equipped with seat belts, beginning today.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Ben & Skin Review ‘This Is The End’
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels With Ben & Skin
- Backlash Against HiV/AIDS Billboard In Dallas
- Texas Man Pleads Guilty To Smuggling Snakes On Planes
- Killed Pastor’s Son Says His Dad Taught Forgiveness
- Military Changes Policy On Women In Combat, Special-Ops
- Groundbreaking For New Pedestrian Bridge At Mockingbird Lane
- 5 Things to Watch For In Game 6 of NBA Finals